Dare to Change !

It's a special post ! I just would like to start it with a question. .. How many of you analyzed yourself ? Have you ever spent time with yourself ?
If the answer is a strong 'no' then this post would help you in some way ! I just want to put some of my own experiences which will make you know how much it is important to understand yourself. ..

Am damn sure that each one of us will miss something in our life which we will not get it by any means, no matter how hard you try... I do have one such thing ...


Yes, I live with my broken heart ! because of that, I miss my childhood funs, school day funs, college days funs... even now I miss it. ..

I always felt "why me? " never tried to understand the answer. I always filed myself with questions and I grew along ! To be Frank I lived with it never wanted to get rid of it. ..

One day I happened to see a serial (which I hate to see) there were a dialogue, a person delivered, which I still remember. .. 
"You have a problem which is like a big stone and you sit beside it. It will always look bigger. But if you just stand up and walk for few meters and look at it, the same stone will look like a dot. The same is applicable for your problem too."
And yes that made me to think seriously abt who am I. Instead of sitting with my problem I started to walk away from it, especially when you can't do anything abt it. This was my first learning by myself...

As life goes on I came across people who are leading more complicated life (than me) so I just started to have more generic questions. "Why me? " changed to "why most of them? " now my answer depends on their answers too...

Shore is always greener on the other side. Right?

Now that I have realized that every one is living with broken heart ! But none seem to show their pain. .. At least in my eyes they look happy ..

Then comes a day which changed me completely. .. It was an usual day. . I rode my bike to office. I usually get annoyed when people honk behind ... I give them way to those who honk and let them go, so that I won't be tensed. This thing happened that day. A person was honking so furiously behind me so I gave him way to go.

Then suddenly I realized this is what happening in my life. I have been letting the things which bothers me to go before me. It was a simple incident but which was an eye opener. This was the second thing I realized by myself...

From that moment I am so conscious about my activities. I always make sure I always give preference to my happiness. Because no one else can make me happy when I don't allow them... In similar way I don't let anyone to hurt me. 

Now my life has become simple and cheerful (though I don't have any big reasons) slowly my heart started healing by itself.. I didn't do anything great but I felt good abt myself.
Small realization can change your life more effectively.. 

When u miss something in your life god will always compensate it with something else ! and yes that's true !
I have what I need. I will get what I will need. What I never had really doesn't matter for me now ...

For few people it takes so much time to understand this. .. Thank god I understood it so soon and attained inner peace now (kung fu panda style)

Master Shifu - Movie: Kung Fu Panda

We are not living in the moment and that's the problem...
We have a problem ? Instead of finding a solution We always think why it happened this way. When life challenges you with a difficult question give it back your best answer don't give it back another question.

In similar way if we are in happy moment we always feel that it would be better if something else have got added to that moment ... When life gives you some gift, open it and enjoy it as it is instead of opening it with some expectation... And its my one more learning.. 


Now that I understood life is more of self understanding and we all are equally blessed ...

We all are gifted with only one beautiful life to live and are punished only once by sentenced to death. Meanwhile why should we bother about the laws and rules. 
L(i)(o)ve it on your own ..
Only one rule and that is your rule ! Seek no changes from others... Everything is within us. ..


When you don't even identify what is within you, you wouldn't change a bit of anyone in this world.

All that you need is identify the flaws within you, accept it with all your heart, dare to change it, and be serious about it. .. When you master this, you are the ruler of your world !!!

....
To be Continued !


*--Happily blogging--*
MSA

Comments

Popular Posts