Escape to Andaman!


What in the world are we going to accomplish by being where you are ?
Try exploring to the new world. I really have never been to any great places so far.
But Since my childhood I do have a dream destination which I always wonder how it would feel being there.
And one such destination is my favorite Andaman & Nicobar Islands

Andaman & Nicobar Island is Heaven.!!
Andaman & Nicobar Islands are a group of Islands where the climate is warm but with sea-breezes all the time.  
Each of the Island is a world unto itself. :) Since visiting Andaman is in my Wish List, I should plan the travel perfectly... :)

Port blair is the Entry and Exit place of Andaman.
On reaching Port blair, planning to take up a beautiful beach resort where I can see the dazzling mix of blue from my window...
Sandy shores will be there to rock your world !! The Oceanic view will take your breath away. One lifetime will not be enough to spend there.

My first choice on Day1 is "Corbyn's cove", they call it is "Lonely Planet"
It is nice to be get lost sometimes in such a place. I would like to hire a scooter and go for a ride to cover the beautiful scenes around

What's in life without enjoying the gift of nature ! Admire the beauty and abundant marine sea-life.

Then will go to Elephant beach  and will take a chance to do snorkeling
Snorkeling is nothing but experiencing the beauty of underworld by wearing masks and get into the Ocean. You actually wear the snorkeling equipments and start exploring the infinite wonder.

After spending some time in the sea, let me play with the sea shore sands too...

Actually I  would like to sit on the sand and spend time enjoying the beauty of waves and tide...

In the cool sea breeze i would like to have a pleasant lunch but not heavy. I guess so that i will get lost in the excitement that i wouldn't switch on my taste buds to give details for the taste of food. Am a kind of person who actually enjoys the nature!

Then my choice is visiting Doongi Dives where i can go for deep-sea diving courses. After finishing that i would like to sit and watch the sunset...

Sometimes small details make us happier than anything in the world.
Such a thing is watching the sunset. Its mixture of golden red colour in the bed of bluish crystal clear water will take you to the Heaven ...

Ah My eyes would get tired, of course on these plenty of stunning beauty!

I would choose a stay where it is impossibly elegant and where i won't miss the sleep with the lullabies of the Bay of Bengal...

Hurray am gonna make it to
Neil Island the next day!!!

Neil Island is one place where we can explore the underwater nature without snorkeling. And how is that!!!
By the way we have glass bottomed boats!!!
Oh my god, how thrilling it would be to see multicolored fishes through a glass covered boat and how lucky those fishes would be to have such a big residence :-)  Wish I had one ;-)

Followed by Jungle trek...
Ah time to explore and for some clicks... I always love to capture the moments...

It gives you an immense pleasure when you are not in a race to reach the destination and you can freely wander around up to your mind can go...
It will be a feeling like no body is there to stop you from your discovery ;-)

Nature of any Island would be splendor, the sea would always be lovely. It will give a "Out of the World" feelings.

Wanna enjoy it to the core???
Do a camping then ;-)
After a thrilled boating and a long jungle trek evening camping will give you some time to rest and peace...

Am damn sure we would not help staring in wonderment.  The sea would be lovely, tranquil and serene in the moonlight... You will feel the real Heaven...
Why shouldn't i try some landlubbing activities at that time???
I would try some sand architecture, sand construct :-P
It would take me to my childhood...
Mmmm...time to get ready for next day excitement by getting into sleep....

Makruzz Day Tours is a way of getting into Havelock Island from port blair by sea means... I love traveling in boat cruiser... Havelock Island is one place where all the beauty resides...
If you visit there I am damn sure, you will flabbergasted by the great experience...

Delicious coconut milk sweets and foods are special menu items there
Scuba diving is one of the speciality of Havelock Island.
There are great centers to coach you for scuba diving. I really love scuba diving. Guess i would go crazy about that when i do that...
Time to stop and enjoy the nature. Why shouldn't i try hammocks... Just lie and chill out... :-)
Ah...why can't i have my whole life there!!

Return to port blair...and do some shopping... They say Sagarekha is a good place for reasonable shopping...
I will buy some memorable materials...

Finally i would make up my mind to exit Port blair and would wish to visit as soon as possible to enjoy the excitement of other child Islands...

Andaman is one place where you will never wish to stop exploring and you will always end up staring or wondering...

We have to live our life on our terms right ?
Enjoy your life by visiting your favorite destination...
Know the world and let the world know you !!

Am waiting for my moment to come!!! Can't wait :-) <3


---------------------------

*Happy Touring*




*--Happily blogging--*
MSA


Comments

Popular Posts