Moved.....

The day was Cloudy and it was Peaceful too.
Weekend is always an expecting factors for a software professional.
It'll be awesome if you happened to enjoy the weekend with nice climate.
I always love to enjoy the climate. So I decided to hang out somewhere to cherish the climate.

On that cloudy Sunday I started walking towards the chat corner nearby my residence. When I was walking on the street I saw many kinds of people passing by.
I went to that chat corner & ordered an hot soup. I always love to eat these kind of stuff on chill evening.

On one side I saw a married couple with their children happily ordering beverages & some junk foods. On the other table there were a cute loving couples sitting & enjoying the climate. Next to my table there was a old man who was terribly tired was drinking coffee with lots of thoughts in his mind & lots of worries in his face who don't have any concern about others. When i was scanning around I was interrupted by the waiter who served my HOT-YUMMY-SOUP.

Aroma combined with the taste touches my tongue...I was enjoying the taste of soup bit by bit enjoying every flavor of it... Finally, I completed it. Paying my bill I left Chat corner. I bought 2 biscuit packets & a loaf of bread for myself in a shop and started walking home.

It started drizzling. I always love to drench in drizzles not in rain. I walked slowly enjoying the drizzling. It was awesome to be free of worries & enjoying the beauty of nature with a smile on your lips :) :)

Slowly it started raining heavily... I stopped under a bus stop shed on the way.
Since it was a weekend, there were no much people in bus stop waiting for buses. There were only 4 of us standing under the shed because of heavy rain and few more street dogs were lying.

Waters were spilled out from all side. That Coolness in the breeze & Moisture in the air made the day & gave life to the Greens...

An 6 years old little girl..she was happily playing, dancing & singing in the rain who made me jealous of her. She was moving towards us... finally she reached the bus shed...

I was wondering why did she need to come here when has already drenched..!! She went near to a guy standing beside me and started begging "anna, pasikuthu ethavathu kudunga.." (meaning "I'm hungry, please help me")

I was shocked. Next she came to me and begged. I don't know what to do. Its not the age for begging. "How bad her parents would be !..." I thought for a moment.. I gave her the bread packet. She got it happily with a big smile on her face.

I was so moved by her action.
That was the moment...
Immediately after getting the bread loaf from my hands she sat on the bench & started opening it. She called "ju-ju inga va" (she called a dog) & started sharing bread... That dog was too happy to see food.

At that moment I ashamed of myself... I had 2 packets of breads, still I gave her only one. But she a 6 year old girl sharing whatever she got with a dog & giving it a life. She was very happy to feed that dog.
"Why didn't I don't have such good qualities in me???"

That Girl, she made a change in me...
But Still there is one point to note.......... Help only the needy :) :)
_____________________________________________________________



*--Happily blogging--*
MSA


Comments

Popular Posts